Pre Shoot Information
Not all photo shoots are in studios.
If your shoot is on location or at your home, please bear in mind the following.
- If you have any specific ideas in mind please let us know in advance so that we can help bring them to life.
- As we will need time to set up the equipment it may be necessary for us to arrive 45 minutes before the photo shoot, so please make sure someone is around to meet us.
- Please make sure everyone attending the session is ready and on time for the photo session, so that you can enjoy a fun filled hour with the photographer capturing your beautiful family images.
- Make sure you choose the best time of day for you and your family. If you have small children, make sure they have eaten and had a sleep so that they are at their best.
- If you would like to include your pets in the session, please let us know in advance.
- If you have more than 4 people in the family photo session, we may need to extend the shoot. This will be charged at an extra cost.
- Try and coordinate colours with everyone in the photo shoot, and try and stick with solid colours, avoiding any busy patterns and prints.
- If any of your children have favourite toys, or anything that may personalize the shoot, please feel free to keep it close so that we can incorporate it into some of the images for you.
- Last but certainly not least, make sure that you enjoy yourselves. Relax and Enjoy your Goldfish experience.
- For any further help or assistance, please feel free to give us a call.
Photo ShootTerms & Conditions
- The photo shoot will take place at the time and location agreed at the time of the booking and which is specified on the booking form.
- Goldfish will contact you prior to confirm the booking.
- If you wish to change or cancel the booking time, then Goldfish must be notified at least 24 hours ahead. If less than 24 hours is given, then Goldfish have the right to charge up to 50% of a full shoot price booked for the missed appointment.
- If Goldfish arrives at your home or agreed location and you are not there to meet us, and we have not been notified ahead of time, then Goldfish have the right to invoice for the full amount of the shoot price. If you wish to book another shoot time then a further shoot price will be incurred.
- If the child/children are ill on the day of the shoot then Goldfish must be notified immediately and a re-shoot may be scheduled.
- If there are more than 4 people in one family session, an extra fee will apply for the additional time needed to complete more combinations of photographs.
- Dependant on the location, there may be additional charges. Please call for more information.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemable against services only, not redeemable against products.